Mouth Full of Stones: Haikai
- Awards & Honours
- Images & Words
- Other Writing
- Published/Exhibited Photos
- A Year Unfolding: Haiku
- Mouth Full of Stones: Haikai eBook
- Prairie Interludes: Haiku eChapbook
- The Language of Loss: Haiku & Tanka Conversations
- Three-Part Harmony: Tanka Verses
- Warp and Weft: Tanka Threads
Monday, August 02, 2021
New Zealand Poetry Society International Poetry Competition 2021
My thanks to Simon Hanson, the judge of this contest!
arrives on a thousand legs . . .