Monday, July 20, 2015

Gems Anthology, July 2014

frozen grasses
the sound of winter
beneath our feet


night drive . . .
a deer leaps over
the moon


summer rain . . .
puddles of confetti
beneath the arbour


winter trees
hold the opal moon
in their arms


moon garden . . .
the night blooms
with scent


sun and moon . . .
the rise and fall
of your breath


dusk
oak leaf lanterns
light my way


laundry day
the weather girl
sorts clouds


writing haiku
words and lines
play leapfrog


twilit lake
the trees and I
reflect


wild horses
these deep fears
unbridled


hummingbird . . .
father hovers over
his garden


spring cleaning . . .
I sweep lies under
the rug


drifting silently
down the line
a pilgrimage into myself
no chains binding my heart
no sorrow prophets
reading my tea leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment